Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lazy Lazy

Today's Weigh-in: 158.0 lbs

----
I've been sooooo lazy. Didn't cook my usual yummy breakfast of scrambled eggs, refried beans and salsa; had instead 2 boiled eggs with some noodles my Mom made. So bad yet so good. I DO follow the remaining of the last 2 days with more sensible (non-white carbo) meals.

My waist is smaller; my pants are definitely looser. I refuse to buy new pants until I actually am 2 sizes down. I've done it before (using much more anal and destructive ways) and with much success though those ways were not pleasant at all.

With lots of support this time around (probably bc of my once a week binge days that makes everyone happy because I'm so happy), my chances of success is definitely huge.

oooh! Reminds me... I gotta drink much more water. So lazy with the water intake. Sigh.

I'm going to Osaka on Tuesday for a week... Will have only white carbos when absolutely necessary and only once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment