Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thoughts and Tips on the Slow-Carb Diet

Oops! There are 5 rules. My Bad!!

So, according to Tim Ferris, creator of 4HB, the best way to achieve a goal is to tackle one rule at a time and I shouldn't force all rules at once. It would be too shocking to the system. What a grand concept!

Also, I should start taking pictures of everything I eat. Hmmm... why not? I've got my handy dandy Blackberry... shouldn't be too tricky.

What I have decided to do is breakdown my goals into mini-goals that are ridiculously easy to achieve. That shouldn't be too difficult, right?

Here is my major goal:
Fit into a Size 6, Body Fat: 18%

Here are my mini goals:


Set 1:

Lose 3 lbs a week
Eat Breakfast within an hour of waking
No White Carbohydrates for Breakfast
No milk, soy, soft drinks or fruit juice

Set 2:
No White Carbohydrates for Breakfast and Dinner
No fruit except tomatoes and avocadoes

Set 3:
No White Carbohydrates
Eat the same few meals over and over again
Take 1 day a week off

----
Monday will be the day I begin ... Set 1

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment