Friday, March 18, 2011

Muuuuccchhhh Better!!

Today's weigh-in: 160.0 lb

Gained a bit but last night ended so late that I was starved and had 5 chicken nuggets and like 20 french fries... HIKS!!! :(

I woke up this morning feeling good though. My jeans did feel looser. ^_^

I'm still slightly clogged but I think the flax seed oil and less fiber and more protein helps... oh yah! AND the extra water.

This morning's breakfast was kickass!!! Lookie here! Ain't this pretty??


1-1/2 Tablespoons Macadamia Oil (approx amount used to cook everything)
150 grams White Snapper
2 scrambled Eggs
3 Tablespoons Refried Beans
1 Tablespoon Salsa
1 Tablespoon Guacamole
1/2 tsp of Red Chili Flakes
1/4 tsp of Onion Salt (distributed all over)

I thought I'd be bored or get hungry sooner but not at all. I couldn't even finish it! 2 hours later (eventhough wasn't hungry yet) I finished the remaining (about 1/2 egg, 1/4 fish, 1/2 beans). Sigh. Happy customer indeed :D

No comments:

Post a Comment